Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Got to leave work early! Time to Craft? Ummm YES!

My Current Jam <3  Kellie Pickler - Red High Heels --- click to play :)

I submitted my project for the Paper Crafts August Gallery Challenge, a girlfriends theme! I have to say I love this card. My friends are so very important to me. Especially now that I'm going through some things, my friends have reached out and are always there for me to lean on. I love you all. Short and sweet, my craft room needs some tlc and organization!


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely lovely card, and a friend would cherish it .. thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment on the BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love how you added the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the hop today! I love your blog! This card is super cute. I love your style! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks for the sweet comment! You made my day! The blog hop was fun. Some great talent going on!!!

    ReplyDelete