Sunday, August 14, 2011

HAPPY anniversary +project

I want to take the time to say Happy 1 Year anniversary to my sister Tracy and her husband Scott. They have such a special frienship and love for one another and it's so great to see my sister so very happy!! I love you guys. This last year has been a whirlwind as we have also been blessed with the arrival of their daughter Ella Joy! Multiple trips to and from North Carolina, but I wouldn't trade this time for the world as I got to see my niece in the first 6 months of her life. Now I'm just ecstatic they have moved closer and we can see them anytime at all.  Tracy asked me to make a special photo layout for a gift to her husband. She selected the pictures but left all the design to me. I was honored. Here is what I came up with...



No comments:

Post a Comment