Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is good today... Thoughts & new card

My Current Jam <3 Jessica Simpson: I Belong to Me --- click to play :)

Well you can't control it so don't cause yourself anxiety. Words of wisdom from a dear friend. I've always considered myself a strong person. Sure I have times of weakness and times when my confidence is kaput. However a few days ago I vowed to love and be true to myself. I'm not going to give anyone the power to make me feel any less or take advantage of me! I don't know what I'd do without my friends. Mama, Tracy, Kelly, Lindsey, Julie, Kristen, and Ashlee. I love you guys and thank you!

New card I made and that's just what it is... A HAPPY DAY! Thank you Lord!



Oh and my new Cricut plushie that I got for $1!!! Today was a very good  mail day! Also got the new netflix and my preserved wine bottles.







No comments:

Post a Comment