Friday, September 2, 2011

HAPPY FALL!

My Current Jam <3 Carve Your Heart Out Yourself - Dashboard Confessional --- click to play :)  

Hello there again! 2 posts in one day = a great crafting day! This post is to display my Thankful Thursday Challenge at the Crazy About Cricut Blog. The challenge is to create a card for Grandparents Day which btw is September 11 or for just any older person to say hi. Here is my creation...


How my card came to be is kind of a funny story. I was just going to make a typical square card, but I cut my cardstock a little too big and I had already folded it. Well those who know me are aware that I do not like to waste any paper and I'll use the tiniest of scraps on my projects. Well I decided to cut a little off the right side and make a gated card, a style I never tried before. Although the sides aren't even I still think it looks really cute. I cut the leaves from the Speaking of Fall cartridge and the ribbon is from Personal Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment