Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not gonna let it get me down

So I didn't get picked for the Pink Stamper design team but in the words of a very wise person, "I will use this as a learning experience." She's always making everyone feel good. Despite not making it I had a blast making my card and anticipating the live broadcast. I will continue to be an avid follower. No bad feelings! I try hard to be an optimist in all aspects of my life!

Yesterday we spent the day in Pittsburgh! I had a blast. We were going to go to the Pirates game, but the heat was just unbearable and they lost anyway :( so I'm glad we didn't subject ourselves to that disappointment. We caught the game on television at my Mom's house and lo and behold those people sitting behind home plate were fanning themselves like mad! We did do many fun things in the city of black n gold though! I found my new fave place. The Pittsburgh Public Market is so nice, it's like a very upscale flea market and farmer's market in one. I wish I just had a surplus of cash to splurge on everything in there. We plan to make another trip in the fall equipped with a cooler to buy lots of yummy treats. I love fall, and this heat the last few days is making me long for the crisp days so much more. We then had brunch at Pamela's. The food was good but I don't see what all the fuss is about. We had terrible service and personally nothing can even come close to the Waffle Shop for me. We should've just ate at Brueger's. The atmosphere at this particular restaurant was neat thought. There were old pictures all over the walls and I mean every inch was covered. I love that they preserve memories!! We finished the day with shopping GALORE! :) Oh and a little Cheesecake Factory and this time I got a slice of cookie dough cheesecake and it was delish.



As for plans for today....I think I'll spend my time in my craft room and submit for more challenges. I caught a bug that's for sure. I have been papercrafting a lot longer than I have had this blog. Robyn inspired me to start one, I just wish I could get my blog to look as cute as hers. Guess I'll have to consult the hubby again for something computer related. He just loves that! hehe! I post most of my projects on my facebook page so I figured I would share the link with you all so you could see what I've been up to.


Enjoy this beautiful Sunday that the good Lord has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment